How do I get there?
- By plane, train or automobile, of course! We’re actually pretty easy to find…. A few blocks south of Richardson Road on Jeffco Blvd. in Arnold. From Highway 55 take the Vogel/Richardson Road exit. Head East on Richardson and then turn right on Jeffco. About a quarter mile on the right side of the road – there we are!
Where should I park?
- We have visitor parking and handicap parking directly in front of the main entrance. Feel free to use these spots or any other spot that calls out to you.
What should I wear?
- Just about anything. We take God very seriously, but we are pretty open to a wide variety of attire. You will see anything from suit and tie and fancy dress to shorts and t-shirts with sandals. Whatever is most naturally “you” is what we believe God wants to see. In fact our Pastor doesn’t even tuck in his shirts – no kidding!
Where do my kids go?
- Kids are welcome to worship with you as a family. During our main worship services, we do offer kids the opportunity to go out for about 15 minutes for their own ‘kids language’ worship time. They are brought back into the sanctuary before worship ends, so you don’t even have to go ‘collect’ them. You can find more information about our offerings for children and youth on their own separate web pages. We also have a free nursery for our littlest ones available for your needs.
What is the Preaching style?
- Our Pastors follow the practice of using 4-5 week Sermon Series’ in which each individual sermon builds upon a larger theme over the course of the series. The sermons are strongly bible based, but also speak to current issues and needs that are part of our daily life and the culture that surrounds us. You can find some recent examples of sermons on the Sermon page of this website if you care to listen to a few.
What is the style of music?
- We are intentional in designing two very distinct styles of worship services. Our early service includes traditional hymnal music and choir pieces while our later service includes music by an extremely talented contemporary band. Try them both – see which helps you connect with God more strongly!
What do I do when I get there?
- You will be greeted by a New Hope ambassador. Just let them know you are new and they can help you with any questions that you might need answered based upon your family’s specific needs and interests.
Where can I find info about joining the church?
- We invite you to continue browsing through our website for information about who we are and what we do. Another way to get a feel for the folks that make up New Hope is to follow us on Facebook and join in some conversations. Or just stop in sometime. Our Pastors would be happy to show you around and have a chat.